About Me

My photo
I am married and have two beautiful daughters. I love papercrafting and computer gaming. I am also in the process of a lifestyle change. My husband and I just started the South Beach Diet so we can get healthy for ourselves, each other, and our girls.

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Panda Christmas Gift

After Megan's Karate Instructor told me how much he loved panda bears and loved his birthday card I decided to make his Christmas gift similar to his birthday card. I used the Pagoda Cricut Cartridge and made a 9" tall panda bear. I also used the cartridge for the bamboo. I put the panda and bamboo on a back drop and put it in a 11" x 14" frame. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love it! TFS! I became follower and hope you do this same. Drop by
    my blog when u can. Can't wait to see more of your work.

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete