About Me

My photo
I am married and have two beautiful daughters. I have dabbled in numerous different crafts over the years. I haven't done any paper-crafting in a very long time. About 10 years ago I picked up a crochet hook and started a blanket for a friend. Like with many of us life got in the way and the project was moved to a box and never completed. In 2019, I severely broke my ankle and was confined to the couch for around 6 months. I picked my crochet hooks back up and haven't looked back. I still haven't finished that first blanket, but I have completed several others. I have even attempted to write a couple different patterns. So you will see this blog take on a new look as I start posting my crochet projects.

Search This Blog

A Baby Blanket I crocheted

I made this baby blanket for a friend's daughter. She gave it to her at one of her baby showers. This was the first item I have ever bee...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award


I am a little behind in posting this. Sorry Debbie. I received this beautiful award from Debbie at Wildly Whimsical Crafting Loft.
I was honored to be picked for this lovely award!
I love visiting Debbie's blog. She is a very talented lady and a must stop in the blog world. If you have not visited her site you should go check it out! Thanks Debbie!

The rules for this award are to tell 7 things about myself and then to pass it to 15 bloggers.
Here are my 7 Things
1. I just started making cards in January.
2. I don’t like chocolate plain, it must have something in it or on it.
3. I am a video gamer.
4. I just earned an Associate’s Degree in Medical Office Support.
5. I got a horse for my 16th Birthday (many years ago).
6. I was born in WA and grew up in VA.
7. I love trying new crafts.


My 15 picks in no particular order ~ (click on names to visit their sites)
1. Greenbean at Greenbean's Crafterole
2. Mary at Cardz TV
3. Kathy at Pixie Dust Studio
4. Linda at LilGreenBugville
5. Denise at Paper Pastime
6. Amy Jo at Chocolate Paper Stamps
7. Helen at Crafting Cricut Mom
8. Brandilynn at Created by; Brandilynn
9. Cheryl at Cheryl's Scrapbooking Corner
10. Jamie at Little Miss Crafter
11. Say Anything Crafts at Say Anything Crafts
12. ScrappingJoy at The Joy of Scrapping
13. Britten at Two at a Time Papercraft Designs
14. Jana at I'm Never Bored
15. FawnKreations at FawnKreations

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award Cyndi!! It was soccer night here, so I'll have to find some time after work tomorrow to do my part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I am truly honored!!! I think your blog is beautiful! Love all the glitter effects and butterflies!!! I'll get busy and pass it on!I'm also following your blog now!

    Blessings and hugs!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award. I am truly honored! I love your blog! Love the glittery accents and the butterflies. I'm now a follower! Can't wait to pass this award along!
    Blessings and hugs!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyndi...THANK YOU SO MUCH for the award, it was very sweet of you! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, Cyndi this was so kind of you. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a surprise!! I'm sorry for not posting right away but life got crazy. It was a great surprise. Thanks so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete