About Me

My photo
I am married and have two beautiful daughters. I love papercrafting and computer gaming. I am also in the process of a lifestyle change. My husband and I just started the South Beach Diet so we can get healthy for ourselves, each other, and our girls.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Starting my Blog

I decided to start a blog so I can share my projects and receive feedback to help me improve my papercrafting. Yesterday my postal carrier and the UPS delivery driver were greeted fondly as they delivered my Zutter Bind it All and my Cricut Expression. Last week I received my Cricut Design Studio software, my Cricut Jukebox, and my Hannah Montana Cartridge. I love getting packages. Now that I have all of my new toys I will be able to start posting my creations. I can't wait to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment