About Me

My photo
I am married and have two beautiful daughters. I love papercrafting and computer gaming. I am also in the process of a lifestyle change. My husband and I just started the South Beach Diet so we can get healthy for ourselves, each other, and our girls.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baptism Bracelets I have made








In the last year I have started making jewelry. I started with a Baptism Bracelet for my then unborn niece. She was born in August 2009. I have also made Baptism or Birthstone Bracelets for friends children and for family. I use sterling silver, pearls, and unleaded crystal gemstones. I also made over 20 different pieces of all sorts for friends and family for Christmas. Unfortunately I was in a hurry and did not get any photos. I know bad me. Here are some of the bracelets I have made.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment