About Me

My photo
I am married and have two beautiful daughters. I have dabbled in numerous different crafts over the years. I haven't done any paper-crafting in a very long time. About 10 years ago I picked up a crochet hook and started a blanket for a friend. Like with many of us life got in the way and the project was moved to a box and never completed. In 2019, I severely broke my ankle and was confined to the couch for around 6 months. I picked my crochet hooks back up and haven't looked back. I still haven't finished that first blanket, but I have completed several others. I have even attempted to write a couple different patterns. So you will see this blog take on a new look as I start posting my crochet projects.

Search This Blog

A Baby Blanket I crocheted

I made this baby blanket for a friend's daughter. She gave it to her at one of her baby showers. This was the first item I have ever bee...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Cake In a Box Card



I made this card for my BIL's 21st birthday. I would like to thank Maureen Wong for the cut file and Denise Hill for the wonderful how-to video on her blog. If you would like the cut file and want to see the video please visit Denise's blogsite at Paper Pastime http://paperpastime.blogspot.com/2009/11/cake-in-box-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment