About Me

My photo
I am married and have two beautiful daughters. I love papercrafting and computer gaming. I am also in the process of a lifestyle change. My husband and I just started the South Beach Diet so we can get healthy for ourselves, each other, and our girls.

Monday, February 8, 2010

My sewing project



Several months ago at my sister-in-law's baby shower she received a stack of burp clothes that were just adorable. All they are are cute/decorative flannel cut down and hemmed. They are much cheapier and so much cuter than the burp clothes you find in the stores. So yesterday I sat down and sewed 20 of them for my cousins baby shower at the end of February. I also found a cut of super soft pink fleece that I had purchased 6 years ago and decided to make a baby blankie. It is not a normal size blankie, but I thought it would be a great size for a lovey to get attached to. I have two other gifts that I am working on for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment