About Me

My photo
I am married and have two beautiful daughters. I love papercrafting and computer gaming. I am also in the process of a lifestyle change. My husband and I just started the South Beach Diet so we can get healthy for ourselves, each other, and our girls.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I promise I am not slaking

I just wanted to provide an update as to what has been going on in Cyndi's Craft Corner. I have been busy designing a few projects, making Mother's Day Cards for my mom, my MIL, and my 3 SIL. I have also been very busy making several cards that are currently top secret. After Mother's Day I will have a lot to share with everyone. Until then I will be posting other projects as I get them finished. Hopefully I will have something to post later today or tomorrow. I will also be updating a card I posted earlier and I was not happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment